For the last month or so, Kory and I have been
working to give the girls a new room and redo their room for the baby. We are finally done with painting both rooms! The girls room is already well lived in, yet I have not hung any pictures on the wall. I have all the furniture set up in the baby's room, but again I need to put some pictures up. My sister Melodee came and helped me paint one day. Here is some of the process.
working to give the girls a new room and redo their room for the baby. We are finally done with painting both rooms! The girls room is already well lived in, yet I have not hung any pictures on the wall. I have all the furniture set up in the baby's room, but again I need to put some pictures up. My sister Melodee came and helped me paint one day. Here is some of the process.



3 comments:
How exciting! It's lookin good. So did your sister move out?
So is this in the basement? THat's so exciting that you're getting that done. I wish I had time for home improvements.
I think there are Laws against usings a persons name/picture with out there consent. J/k looks good.
Post a Comment