Sunday, July 13, 2008

Too Excited!

I am so excited for August 2nd to come around. Why, you might be saying?
Well it just so happens that two awesome things happen this day. Yes, not just one, but two.

First - So You Think You Can Dance tour tickets go on sale. I can't wait! I have been watching this show for four seasons now and they have never come to Utah on tour. This year they are coming and I am so excited! I have already told Kory I am going. Can't wait to see all my favorites from this season.

Second - Breaking Dawn comes out this day. I don't know how many of you are Twilight fans, but I am very excited for book four. I will hopefully be reading all weekend! Love it!

2 comments:

Kris and Kelli said...

I agree with you on the So You Think You Can Dance tour. I'm so glad they're coming, but i doubt I'll be going. I'm playing catch-up from the past month and you have such adorable pics posted.

Rina said...

Totally agree-- on both.