This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday the kids and I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point for a field trip with Skylar's Preschool. It was a lot of fun to see all the kids get excited about the different dinosaurs. I would like to go back again when Kory can come with us.
From there we went to my friend Adrienne's, uncles house to pick grapes. We are making our own grape juice. It is really easy and kind of fun. We are planning on doing applesauce next. If anyone has an apple tree and is not going to use the apples, let me know! I am looking for apples at a good price! (free is always best!)
Then Sunday during General Conference, Kory and I decided to listen to the second session in the car as we went and drove the Alpine Loop. The fall colors were breathtaking! I love to drive through the mountains during the fall. We are so lucky to live by such beautiful scenery.
We live in such a beautiful world! It was perfect to listen to conference while seeing such wonderful sights. Our Heavenly Father truly loves us. Wasn't conference great!
My beautiful daughters!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Fun Weekend
Posted by Marnie at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun weekend! I love the colors of Fall!
Your girls are beautiful & your little guy is so handsome.
I noticed the snow in the mountains on Sunday- but it looks nice in your photos. --Really nice!!
That picture of Kortnie & Skylar is so cute!
Wow! what pretty pictures. I love the one of Skylar, and Kortnie. How fun!
I love fall colors! Last weekend we went up hobble creek canyon it was beautiful. Your pictures are great!
Oh I miss the mountains during the fall. What beautiful pictures. My mom used to make homemade grape juice and it always tasted so much better than concentrate. You are sure the canning queen this year. Good for you.
I would love to go to the Thanksgiving Point Museum. I LOVE that last pic of your girls. They're so beautiful. If you'd like to do a fun field trip with your fam, go to the Monte L Bean Life Science Museum on BYU Campus. It's free and amazing!
Post a Comment