Happy 5th Skylar!! Wow time flies I remember when she was born right after you guys moved there. I am getting old fast!
Hope Skylar had a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Skylar!!! We love you and hope you hade a great day!!I loved the pictures. I have such a beautiful niece!!!
We can't believe how big the kids are getting. It's sad that we are so far away. Tell Skylar that we love her.
Skylar- We are so proud of what a great kid you are growing into. Love you!
Wow! It's amazing how big Skylar has gotten. Happy Birthday Skyler.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy 5th Skylar!! Wow time flies I remember when she was born right after you guys moved there. I am getting old fast!
Hope Skylar had a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Skylar!!! We love you and hope you hade a great day!!
I loved the pictures. I have such a beautiful niece!!!
We can't believe how big the kids are getting. It's sad that we are so far away. Tell Skylar that we love her.
Skylar- We are so proud of what a great kid you are growing into. Love you!
Wow! It's amazing how big Skylar has gotten. Happy Birthday Skyler.
Post a Comment