Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Skylar

I can't believe that Skylar is 6 years old today! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital.

Skylar is an amazing kid! We love her so much. Since she is turning 6 I will list six of the things that make her so awesome.
1. She is a wonderful sister to Koko and Holland.
2. She has an amazing spirit. She loves her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Her testimony is so strong.
3. She is so smart.
4. She has a big heart. She loves everyone!
5. She has a wonderful sense of humor. She is always making me laugh.
6. She is always willing to try new things.

Happy Birthday Skylar!

What are some of the things you love about Skylar? Do you or your kids have a favorite memory of her? Please post and I will share them with her!

8 comments:

Kory said...

Happy Birthday Skylar!! Your Dad thinks you are awesome. You are such a smart kid. You keep your Dad on his toes.

Derek and Jannette said...

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Skyler! We can't believe that you are 6 already. You are soooo big now.

Team Schiele said...

We love Skylars smile, laugh, and thumbs up. She is such a positive kid.
Thumbs up for Skylar

Mom in Orem said...

Your birthday was GREAT! You are a wonderful six year old!

ScoundrelLV said...

We love you Skylar. We love Skylar because she gives the best huggs, and isn't shy to welcome us after not seeing us very often.

Mandos said...

Skylar!!! Happy birthday!! Six already! I still remember you as a baby and how much we loved you from the start. I love the way your face lights up whenever you see someone you love. The way you can be silly one minute and serous the next. I love that your tough but sensitive. And you have the biggest hart every!!! We love you so much and love watching you grow. Love Aunt Manda

Skylar - You are allot of fun to be around.Thanks being s great cousin. Love Ashlyn

Skylar - I love you becasue you are nice and fun. I love playing house with you. And I get excited to go see you. Love Breanna

Skylar - I love you - Jess

Michelle Jones said...

Kamryn likes how Skylar likes all the same toys as she does, and that she doesn't "get her feelings hurt easy".

Audrey loves singing with Skylar ( she mentioned a scooby doo clean-up song ???) She said Skylar is a really good singer.

I love Skylar's great big eyes, and her sparkly smile. I love that she loves to be in my home, and I wish she'd come more often. Happy Birthday Skylar!!!