Since my last post in January we have had a lot happen in our family. I just wanted to do a quick recap of all the happenings so that I can remember them later.
Kory celebrated his birthday, we went to Mimi's Cafe and then out to a movie.
Our ward split and Kory became the YM's president. I am still the primary president, so we are both busy with our callings. Thankfully, Mom lives with us and has been a HUGE help with the kids!
I took the girls up to Idaho Falls for a weekend with my friend Adrienne and her family. It was so much fun except for the multiple fights my girls got in.
Kory and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary. We went to dinner at Red Robin and then went country dancing. We got to know each other for the first time country dancing so it brought back a lot of good memories. We had a lot of fun, but I have decided I am OLD. I was ready to go home at 11:00.
We had a fun night at a U of U gymnastics meet. The girls loved it and were so impressed with what the gymnasts were able to do. Kortnie decided that she wants to get back into tumbling.
Last the girls have been off track for three weeks and we have had a wonderful time. (See off track post for details)
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Recap
Posted by Marnie at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like some good times. I'm impressed that Kory will still go dancing with you. Are they still doing gymnastics? We got free tickets, but I don't know if they are still doing it.
Happy 12Th! Sounds like a good start to the year! :) I want to go dancing! That sounds so fun. Maybe we could all go! :)
What fun. I don't think I could get Mark to go country dancing, but I understand the older thing. Not young like I used to be. Lots of activity in the Denos family. I can't believe you both have such demanding callings. But I know you are capable.
Oh yay, I wish Adam would go country dancing with me. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment