Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1 month and swimming lessons.

It has been a while since I have had time to update, and I don't have a lot of time today so this will be kind of short. Here are some pictures of Holland. He is growing so fast. I can't believe it has already been five weeks. He is so much fun!





Taken on June 14th - one month old

Taken today, June 18th - five weeks old





Also, the girls started swimming lessons together on Monday. They were a little timid at first, but they ended up loving it. Kortnie is at the perfect age to try it. She had absolutely no fear which is both a good thing and a bad thing. We just need her to learn pool safety real fast. It will be nice for them to have something to do that is set. It forces me to get out of the house.




Before class


After class

Kory is going to go on his annual backpacking trip with his brothers/nephews this weekend. They are going out by deseret peak and he should have a pretty good time. My sister is going to come stay with me so that I am not alone with all three kids. It should be an interesting weekend.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! Good luck this weekend! (:

Amy and Mike said...

Hey, fun pictures. Thanks for finally posting. Your blog was getting the Boring treatment from me (Mike). Your kids are really cute. We can't wait to see them. They grow up so fast.

Natalie said...

He is so cute, does he look like Courtney? I am glad you are out and about, swimming lessons huh, impressive! We need to come and see you before baby gets big!!

Mandos said...

Holland is so dang cute! I can't believe he is five weeks old. I need to see him!
I'm glad the girls like their swim lessons

Rina said...

They are all growing up so fast. How is it with 3 kids-- are you adjusting well?

Mom in Orem said...

I loved the pictures. It is wonderful that the girls are taking swimming lessons.

I hope Melodee was some help, where she was just a few days out of surgery.

this is the second time I have tried to post. Hope it works this time.