Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A night with my mom and some hot boys!

Yes, it is true. My mom and I spent the evening with some very hot and talented guys last night. Their names are Joshua, Will, Twitch, Mark, Thayne, and my favorite Gev!




We went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour last night. It was fabulous! The top ten dancers were there, plus Thayne, Chelsea T., and Comfort. They were fantastic. It was so fun to see our favorite dances from the season in person. The energy in the E-center was just amazing. The crowd was so excited, and so loud! (I must be getting OLD, I thought the music was too loud and ended up plugging my ears through some of the numbers.) Our seats were not very good, but we still enjoyed ourselves and the show. We both want to go again next year if they come.

9 comments:

Christina said...

I AM GREEN WITH ENVY!!!! I wanted to go to that SOOO bad....but it was Grayson's birthday so I really couldn't justify missing out on his FIRST birthday to go and shake my groove thang! :) hahaha I'm glad you had a great time! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!

Rina said...

Brittan & I wanted to go--we were going to try to win some tickets--oops.
Jake is currently a student at the U--which makes things complicated when we were both raised Y fans. I'm honestly happy if they both do well--unless they are playing each other...watch out U :)

Linda said...

Too fun. We love that show on TV. Did you see that Laci (a "So you Think You Can Dance" alum) is on "Dancing With the Stars" this year? And ya... you're totally ancient- NOT ;p

Holly said...

That sounds like you had a great time! :)

Kris and Kelli said...

THat is so cool, and I'm so jealous you were able to go. I would have loved to go, but I'm cheap and hate to spend money. Sooooo, jealous!

Mandos said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Maybe if they come next year I will be able to go with you. :)

Amy and Mike said...

How fun! I am truly jealous. It sounds like I am not the only one. Sorry the music was so loud, but that would have been fun to see in person. Who did the best on the tour?

Anonymous said...

I am also green with envy! How fun!!!!

Mom in Orem said...

So You Think You Can Dance is so awesome in person and when you are sharing the experience with an avid fan of dance like yourself, it is the epitome of a grand time.

Marnie had her ears plugged part of the time. I had mine plugged the WHOLE time. It took several hours before my hearing seemed normal again. I am going again, but with ear plugs!