Marni, how out of touch am I that I didn't know you had another baby! I found your blog address on Kayleen's and your little guy is so cute. He looks a lot like Kory to me. He is 2 months younger than my little girl! She was due March 13th and came March 10th. She was 8 lbs. 13 oz, so I hear you on the bib baby thing. Actually, my only son Gavin was 9lbs. 2 oz. Big boys! Dawn
15 comments:
Holland! Wow! What a cutie!!! I love these pictures but my favorite is the one with the great big eyes!
He is so handsome! I love his hair spiked! He looks like a mini Kory.
OH!!!!!!! He looks so big! He's getting "grown-up" features now! He IS a handsome cuss!! I love those eyes!!
Those pictures are so funny. I can't believe how big he is getting. He sure is handsome.
Can you believe that he has hair to spike? I don't think you could have done that with either of your girls at his age. My nephew is so cute!
I love his big blue eyes!!!
Kay B
Marnie-- he is SOOO handsome. You & Kory do good work. Don't you just love having a little guy?
How is so adorable! He looks just like his Dad!!!
How cute is his hair!?!?! And that smile... :D
Holland is so so cute, he looks alot like your hubby,i need to come see him, but i live so far away and all.
He is very cute, he is getting so big I can't believe it! I need to come see you....
Oh how cute! He is so handsome! Look at those big blue eyes! He does look a lot like Kory. Either way, he's a lucky boy!
Cute pics! I love looking at pictures of kids. I like his hair spiked. I wish Kyson had enough hair to do it.
Marni, how out of touch am I that I didn't know you had another baby! I found your blog address on Kayleen's and your little guy is so cute. He looks a lot like Kory to me. He is 2 months younger than my little girl! She was due March 13th and came March 10th. She was 8 lbs. 13 oz, so I hear you on the bib baby thing. Actually, my only son Gavin was 9lbs. 2 oz. Big boys! Dawn
Oh my goodness. I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment