Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mom according to Sky and Koko!

I stole this from my friends blog (Thanks Christina!), but I have seen it on FB too. The first bullet is Sky, the second is Koko.


1. What is something mom always says to you?

  • Let's go, let's go, let's go!
  • Goodnight
2. What makes mom happy?
  • That we don't push each other
  • When we don't fight
3. What makes mom sad?
  • When we don't hug you at dance
  • When we leave you home alone
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
  • Make funny jokes
  • Make funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
  • Nice and funny
  • You liked toys
6. How old is your mom?
  • 22
  • 22
7. How tall is your mom?
  • Your big like you are old
  • Like this big (puts hand over head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
  • Spend time with your family and play games
  • Put on necklaces
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
  • I'm not sure 'cause we're gone, maybe you take care of Holland
  • You don't run.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
  • You would sing
  • I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
  • Winning games, and being our mom
  • Putting up the Christmas tree
12. What is your mom not very good at?
  • Cleaning, because Holland gets in the way.
  • Being nice -(Uh oh! I better work on that!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
  • Be a teacher
  • I don't know
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
  • Spaghetti
  • Soup
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
  • When you win games
  • When you help me learn my letters
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

  • Dora or Cinderella or Jasmine or Mulan or Pocahontas
  • Sleeping Beauty
17. What do you and your mom do together?
  • We play games and cuddle and watch movies
  • We do our hair
18. How are you and your mom the same?
  • Our hair
  • we both have hands
19. How are you and your mom different?
  • Our eyes and our clothes
  • Our nose
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
  • You tuck us in and you hug and kiss us.
  • Because you are so happy.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
  • Home
  • McDonalds

8 comments:

Holly said...

That is sweet! I loved when Sky couldn't decide what cartoon character she wanted you to be. ;)

Mandos said...

How funny! It's fun to you from your girls perspective.

Melanie and Daniel said...

Ok that is the cutest thing ever!

Linda said...

Kids say the darndest things :-)

Amy and Mike said...

That made us smile. We wish you could have got a video of those answers. Your girls are great, we love them.

Rina said...

Love it--so cute!

erika said...

That is adorable!!

Monica said...

That's funny. I think I'll do this with my kids just to see what they think of their mom. It's a great way to get perspective.