I just finished an amazing book! It is called Left to Tell - Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust, by Immaculee Ilibagiza.
I thought this book was life changing. It is a book I want to read again because I found it so inspiring. I would recommend it to anyone.
I actually listened to an audio version of the book and it was amazing because it is the author telling her story. If you need a good book, like to read, or want to be inspired - READ THIS BOOK! Then tell me how you liked it.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Life Changing
Posted by Marnie at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds good. Where did you hear of it? Can you get the audio from the library?
It is my book club book for the month of August and yes, you can get it from the library!
Post a Comment