Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cake!

For Kortnie's birthday I attempted to decorate her cake. I usually don't try to get too fancy when I make a cake, but I was feeling creative this year I guess. I borrowed a really cute cake pan from my friend (thanks Christina!) and with tips from her made this cake.


Before....


After!



I had to get all the angels. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. I might even try and do something creative for Skylar's party this year!


All Kortnie wanted to do for her Birthday was to go to McDonald's for dinner. We kept asking if she wanted to do something else also and she said "I just want McDonald's" I finally talked her into going to see a movie too. So we went and saw "Up" at the dollar movies then went to the new McDonald's by our house. They have a cool part of the playland that is all music. The girls LOVED it.


Here she is with her cake. She ended up not even eating any. She just wanted ice cream - who knew!



Opening presents.


In her new dress up. This morning the girls had to try out the new dress up stuff that Kortnie got. When I went to take a picture, Holland saw the camera and RAN to get into the picture. I just know it will only be a matter of time before his sisters start putting him into their dress-up stuff!


The Princess!

6 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

That birthday cake is amazing! I can't believe how big your kids are.

Holly said...

You did a great job on the cake! :)

Michelle Jones said...

Really cute cake! That is awesome that she didn't want alot; you must be doing something right if your kids aren't greedy on their birthdays :o)

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday to KoKo. That cake turned out really cute. It's too bad she didn't even eat any. I'm sure you guys had plenty to eat yourselves then. Fun pictures.

Mandos said...

Wow! great job Marnie! Even if she didn't eat it, I know she loved it!

Christina said...

GOOD JOB on the cake girl!!! It looked GREAT!!!