Thursday, February 25, 2010

10 Years and Counting


Today Kory and I celebrate 10 years of marital bliss. I can't believe that we have been married for a full decade! We have had our ups and downs, but overall we have been very blessed in our marriage. As I have thought about this milestone over the last couple of weeks, I have thought a lot about all that we have done/been through together. Here is a small list -

We have lived in three places -
- Our condo by wheeler farm
- Kory's parent's basement (we were there five weeks while looking for a new home after selling the condo.)
- Our current home in South Jordan

We have had three amazing children and one on the way -
- Skylar, 6
- Kortnie, 4
- Holland, 21 months.
- Baby number four growing at 21 weeks, 6 days and counting!

We have traveled together -
- Hawaii
- Florida
- Washington D.C.
- Cancun
- Las Vegas
- California
- Arizona
- Texas

We have gotten our education -
- Kory - B.S. - 2003
- Marnie - B.S. - 2005
- Kory - MBA - 2008
- Marnie - Health Endorsement - 2009

We have awesome family and friends!

I am so grateful for Kory and all that he does for me. He is a WONDERFUL husband and an AMAZING father. I don't know where I would be without him. His parents are celebrating their 60th anniversary next month and I can't wait until that is us. I love him so much and am so glad that we have been able to grow with each other over these last 10 years of marriage. I can't wait to see what the next ten years will bring!

Kory, I love you!

Marnie

7 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations you guys. That is awesome. Did you do anything fun for your anniversary. 10 years is a pretty big one. It sounds like it has been a good 10 years full of learning and fun.

Melanie and Daniel said...

Wow congratulations! And congrats on baby number four. That is crazy that our due dates are close.

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your day well. You two are so awesome!

Monica said...

Wow! Has it been 10 yrs. Already? Congratulations. That was a sweet tribute to your husband.

Christina said...

HAPPY ANNIV!!!! :) 10 years!! WOWZA!!! Congrats you two crazy love birds!!!

ScoundrelLV said...

I think it is a great accomplishment. 10 years and counting. It is weird because I was just thinking it was your 10 yrs anniv. and thinking about my ex. I am happy for you.

Holly said...

CONGRATS! :)