Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Boy!

I have been trying to grow Holland's hair out ever since his last hair cut back in November. I wanted him to have the "shaggy" hairstyle that is popular right now. I feel so bad for the kid because I would not give up and cut it even though he just doesn't have the right hair for it. Well I finally decided that I would cut it for his birthday. He turns two on Friday and I am getting his pictures done on Saturday so I decided it was about time.
Here is the before and after.

Before

During

After - He looks so big and grown up!

Now that it is short Kory has told me that I am not allowed to ever let it grow out again. I agree it looks so much better short. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

He looks so adorable! I love the new 'do!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Love his hair!

Monica said...

I agree with Kory too. However, I don't like the shag look on any boy! He looks like a totally different boy with his new hair cut. You did a good job.

Christina said...

Love...love...love!! I am a sucker for a mohawk though! He does look soooo much more grown up! And I agree...keep it short! What a handsome lil man!

Trisha's blog said...

I love the new hair cut! I need to get Jordan's done again.