I can't believe I have a seven year old! Skylar is getting so grown up. She is such a fun girl and I love having her in our family.
This year for her birthday she wanted to have a pajama party. So we had a late night with her and 9 of her friends. It was CRAZY! Just imagine 11 little girls (counting her and Kortnie) going nuts for two hours and that's what the party was like. I think all of the girls had a great time and Skylar told us it was her best birthday ever! (although I think she tells us that every year!).
![]() |
| We opened some presents from Mom and Dad, Grandma and Aunt Melodee before the party started. |
![]() |
| Decorating pillow cases |
![]() |
| The whole gang and their creations. |
![]() |
| Getting ready to play musical pillows. |
![]() |
| Boogie Fever! |
![]() |
| What do you wish this person with a BUMP on the head! |
![]() |
| Dear old Skylar |
![]() |
| Make a wish! We did cupcakes with flowers made out of starbusts and skittles. |
![]() |
| The LOOT! Wow she is spoiled. |
7 reasons we love you Skylar!
- You are beautiful inside and out!
- You are a great protector of your little sister and brothers.
- You are so smart.
- You are willing to try new things.
- You have an amazing heart and don't like to see others suffer.
- You love to laugh and have fun.
- You have a great testimony of the gospel.









3 comments:
Happy Birthday Skylar!!! We love you!
Looks like a great birthday party! Love all the pictures.
That looks like a fun party! You have some fun ideas. Happy late Birthday Skylar.
What a sweetie! Happy birthday Skylar!!! You're such a great mom Marnie. What an awesome party!
Post a Comment