I am so excited... We are leaving for Disneyland in just a week and a half. I am so excited to get away, visit with family, enjoy the park and all the rides and entertainment, and just have fun with Mickey and all his friends!
On a down note, I am a little sad about the timing of the trip. We are going to be gone during our ward's primary program. I was just put in as our new primary president and I am stressed and worried about missing the program. I know that the kids will do a fabulous job, but I am sad that I won't get to see them.

8 comments:
I like how you said you made the chain for your kids! You liar! It's totally for you!! LOL jk!!
MaryAnn will be there at the same time I do believe! My sister is going this afternoon...you luckies!!
Have so much fun!
I'm so excited (and jealous) of you getting to go to Disneyland! Also excited about you being the Primary President!
The first thing Koko says each time she arrives at our house is "There's only ___ more days till we go to Disneyland!" I think it's so cute.
the countdown chain is awesome! I'm excited for you guys.
You're such a fun mom! Have a great time in Disneyland and congrats on your new calling!!
You're such a fun mom! Have a great time in Disneyland and congrats on your new calling!!
That is a cute countdown. How was the trip. I think it's funny that you are stressed about missing a primary program. I would be more stressed about being put in as president.
Yes, a very cute countdown! I hope you guys had a great time. Post pictures when you get a chance!
Post a Comment