This last weekend was BEAUTIFUL! The sun was shining and the temperatures were warmer than usual. It seemed like a small change that lifted my spirits! Last week I took Kortnie shopping for new shoes. I was a little nervous about how it would go because this girl is VERY picky and she LOVES shoes - so I thought we might be there for a little while. She surprisingly chose a pair of shoes very quickly and since the kids were still being good I thought I would look around the store for a little bit. My mother-in-law just got a new table and she wants some new table clothes so I went to look for one for her. I didn't find anything that would fit her table, but I happened to find some new digs for my bathroom. I have been wanting to update it for a while, but it just never seems like I have money for decorating the house so I always put it off. Well I found a new shower curtain and some towels all on sale and thought I would create a change.
![]() |
| Before |
![]() | ||
| After. |
This is my favorite picture of the week. These two are becoming such great little buddies. They love to play with each other and they make each other smile. It warms my heart.



4 comments:
Cute new bathroom. That is also such a cute pic of the boys. I'm glad they get along so well.
Awesome!! I love little things that make such a great impact on our moods! Even as simple as a few accessories!
Sometimes change is a good thing...love the new bathroom. :o)
Wow, is Lukas standing at that activity table by himself???
Post a Comment