Yes, we are already deep into football at our house. It is only August 1st! Kory is helping coach his nephews football team and they have had practice every night this week. They will continue to practice 5 nights a week through the month of August. I think this is crazy! Why do 10-12 year old boys need to practice 5 nights a week? Is it just me or is there anyone else out there that thinks this is a little too much?
Okay, off the football rant. This week has been busy, not only because Kory has been gone every night, because I have also had a lot going on. Wednesday night a couple of my friends had a BBQ. It was good to get together, eat good food and visit. Then last night I got the privilege of going door-to-door to try and have Herriman residence sign a petition to move a large apartment complex that is going in by the new High School that is being built. It was an interesting experience and gives me a whole new respect for missionaries who go tracting and door-to-door sales. I finally got a hang of what I was doing and then our route was complete. Almost everyone was nice, but like with everything else in life we encountered extremes.
Can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out tonight! If you are not a Twilight fan, you should be - read the books, they are lots of fun.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Football
Posted by Marnie at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nice new blog design!!
Sounds like way tooooo much football. Once a week is plenty for me.
Were you able to get tickets to the Twilight party/movie?? Are you heading out to a midnight party tonight??
5 nights a week??? That is crazy! But I'm sure Kory is LOVING it! (:
I also like the new blog page.
I think any football is too much. I don't think I would be very happy in your shoes right now. I guess that's why I had all girls. No football. :)
5 nights a week for what an hour. That's not nearl enough practice for 10-12 year olds. In high school around this time we were practicing twice a day for 3 hours each. These younger kids need much more practice than us. Tell Kory he should up the practices to...12 nights a week.
I would think it was great if the future football stars Kory is coaching were reading five nights a week. :)
It's actually six nights a week
Ok did you finish the book yet? How'd you like it?
Post a Comment