Friday night was my first night back to work since having Holland. I have had a wonderful three and a half months of just being a mom and it has been great. However, I am sooooo glad to be back at work. It is so nice to feel like I am using my brain again. I am teaching three classes (as usual), but I get to teach some new classes this quarter. I am teaching health, dance and an ACT/SAT prep class. I have no idea what I am doing with the last class, but I came home with a stack of books about two feet high to help me prepare. I am excited to get to know my new students and I have some old faces in some of my classes which is great. I am so thankful that I have a job that I love, that allows me to be home with my kids the majority of the time, and yet get out just enough to keep my sanity. I love what I do!
The only hard thing was leaving Holland! :( At least it is only for a few hours.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go!
Posted by Marnie at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe its been that long already. Are you still working Friday nights and Saturday mornings??
Wow---where did the summer go??? Glad you're enjoying your new class!
Back to work already! wow time really flies. I hope your first couple weeks go ok!
The Lord continues to bless you and Kory. I too am grateful that you have such an ideal job and circumstances. Isn't it magnificent that you had the entire summer to enjoy a new baby.
Glad to hear about that dance class and the opportunity to enjoy dancing.
I can't believe you're coming back already. I'll admit, it makes me happy to hear you say you love your job. I like it - most of the time. :)
Act/Sat is the class Al taught for a little while there. Have fun with it.
Post a Comment