So I finally went and got my hair cut. I have been wanting to do it for a while, but kept holding off because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted.

Here is the before -
Here is the after - I have a goofy smile, but it is a pretty good shot of the hair cut. I love the way that Melanie does my hair.
Also I started P90X this week. I am so SORE! I don't want to post my photo's for that, but if you see me ask how it is going. I want everyone to bug me about it so that I stick to it!

12 comments:
It looks great!
Cute hair! I have been thinking of doing bangs but I'm not sure?
So what is P90X? Sounds... interesting.
SEXY!!! I LOVE IT!!! Oh my word! It looks FANTASTICAL!! Yay for NEW HAIRDO'S!!!
C'mon....POST THE BEFORE PICTURES!!! You know you're already bikini ready!
Cute hair! Good luck with P90X! Ab Ripper is killer!!
VERY CUTE CUT! :)
Way cute!!!
Great cut for you, very chic!
I love it, but I may have to copy you this summer.
What is p90X??? Let me know. Love the hair.
I love the haircut,it looks so good on you!! You will have to let me know how the PX90 goes, I watch the infomercials all the time but it just seems so much better to be the one watching and not doing....ha ha
Love the hair Marnie you are one hot mama!! We need to get together again soon!
Post a Comment