Sunday, January 18, 2009

For My Hubby!


Go Steelers!

I married a football fanatic and we are so excited that his team is going to the Superbowl this year! Kory has liked the steelers since he was a kid. They have had good years and bad, but we are excited to see them go to the Superbowl again. He can't wait until February 1st. Go Steelers!

5 comments:

Mandos said...

I was excited for Kory when I saw that the Steelers where going to the Superbowl.

Holly said...

We have good friends back in CO who are major fans of the Steelers. I hope it's a good game! :)

Rachel said...

We thought of Kory when we heard they were going. So exciting!!!

Christina said...

wait??? Kory likes the Steelers??? I had no clue!!
*wink-wink*

Linda said...

We are big college football fans but not so much with the pros so when the few team I do like fell out of the race we lost interest. Now we can be vans vicariously through Kory for the Steelers ;-) Go team!