Hey Marnie!! It's Hilary (Hansen) Cook.....I happened to stumble upon your blog. Okay, okay, I was actually looking to see if you had one ;) I see that you recently had a little baby. Congratulations!! Your kids are so cute and they look so much like you :) I hope you're doing well. You can visit my blog at www.kissthecookfam.blogspot.com if you feel like it (I don't keep up on it very well but once in awhile I'll post something). Take Care, Hil
3 comments:
Love these pictures of your new one! Who took them? They are so precious!
He is beautiful! I'm dying to come hold him! Skylar and Kortnie were so cute talking about him on Sunday. They are very PROUD sisters indeed. :)
Hey Marnie!! It's Hilary (Hansen) Cook.....I happened to stumble upon your blog. Okay, okay, I was actually looking to see if you had one ;) I see that you recently had a little baby. Congratulations!! Your kids are so cute and they look so much like you :) I hope you're doing well. You can visit my blog at www.kissthecookfam.blogspot.com if you feel like it (I don't keep up on it very well but once in awhile I'll post something). Take Care, Hil
Post a Comment