Thursday, May 1, 2008

BBQ Anyone?


For the second year in a row we have birds in our BBQ! They make their nest, lay their eggs, and after the babies are born they all leave. It is cool to show the girls how the process works and they love to see it all, but does anyone have a suggestion as to how to stop this from happening next year? A few of our neighbors have also had BBQ nests, but they get rid of them before the eggs are hatched. I think this is mean, but I would love suggestions on how to stop the nest before it starts! Anyone?

2 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

That's so funny that they build their nest in your grill. I wish I had some suggestions for you. I'm sure that is fun for the girls to see the eggs and the new birds. Good Luck with that:)

Rina said...

You've taken over for us. We had that when we lived over there. I started leaving the BBQ open, Jake powered washed it one year the next year we had a BBQ bon-fire.