Monday, May 12, 2008

Yes, I am still pregnant!

I know it is hard to believe that in today's world where most women are induced BEFORE their due date that I could be going on six days overdue and have no plans of induction for at least another week. I guess that is why going natural is crazy! I have tried EVERYTHING to get this kid to come and he is just not ready. I have another appointment with my midwife tomorrow and because I will be 41 weeks I have to start doing non-stress tests twice a week. Pray this little boy decides to come soon! We will post pictures as soon as I am home and feeling up to it!

On another note, if anyone would like a little girl I am willing to let you take one off my hands - free! Kortnie decided she wanted to wear panties today and then peed on the bathroom floor - inches away from the actual toilet. She also decided she wanted to wear four different outfits today, her third outfit she put on at about 1:00 this afternoon was pajamas and I could not convince her that they were not clothes she should wear during the day. Last, along with four other little girls (including Skylar) she managed to dump an entire bucket of laundry detergent all over my basement. It was fabulous!

3 comments:

Rina said...

OH Marnie, I'm sorry. Maybe your girls are subconsciously trying to induce your labor.

Natalie said...

You poor thing! I got pics however so you are finally done! Yipee! I will trade you a boy for a girl??????

Becca said...

Denos boys are stubborn, aren't they!!! :) Good Luck, we'll look forward to hearing the great news!