Okay, Catrina I'm responding to your blog tag - here goes!
Q&As about my hubby-
What's his name? Kory Merlyn Denos
How long have you been together? We have been married a little over 8 years.
How long did you date? Just over a year.
Who eats more? Anyone who knows Kory knows he can eat like crazy. I think he usually eats twice as much as me.
Who said "I love you" first? Kory - I think?
Who is taller? Kory
Who sings better? Kory
Who is smarter? Usually Kory, but I surprise him sometimes.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Usually Kory
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kory
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Always Kory
Who cooks dinner? Me, unless it is Friday and I am at work.
Who drives when you are together? Kory
Who is more stubborn? This is a tough one, we are both pretty stubborn, but I think I win this title.
Who kissed who first? Kory would say I kissed him.
Who asked who out first? Kory asked.
Who proposed? Kory.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely-ME!
Who has more friends? Not sure, probably me.
Who has more siblings? Kory although we both come from pretty big families.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think that I do, but it is Kory for most things.
Tag you're it - Natalie, Becky, Amy, Myndie, Kelli, Kim
Monday, May 26, 2008
Tag I'm it!
Posted by Marnie at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad I finally got to catch up on your blog, and what do you know - I've been tagged as well. I love the pics. you have a beautiful baby. You beat me in the length, but I got you in the weight. :)
Post a Comment