Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Due Dates

Okay, I need to rant a little. Why do they give pregnant women due dates? Why can't they just say, "Oh you will have your baby sometime around the beginning of May." Instead they say, May 7th and then May 7th comes with no baby and you get frustrated! I realize I was late with Skylar and I wasn't really expecting to go early, but I am now ready to be done and this little boy is showing no signs of wanting to come out. Anyone have a trampoline? (j/k. well sort of). I was hoping with the storm it might start something, but as of right now - nothing! I guess I still have half the day, so we will see. Any tricks to get baby to come?

7 comments:

Rina said...

My sister-in-law has started 3 of her 4 deliveries by using the breast pump. (For like 5 minutes).

GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Rina said...

Pictures of the baby- not pumping. Just to clarify.

Amy and Mike said...

You must be sooooo frustrated. I hope everything goes o.k. We're praying for ya.

Kris and Kelli said...

I can't believe it's that time already. I can't wait to see pics of the new little baby when you have him. I'm also so excited for you and jealous about Kory's Masters. You're the second person I've read about that has their master's now.

Natalie said...

Ok, I am hoping you have had your baby by now!! If not...well I am pretty sure you are hating life at this moment! Hopefully little boy is here and you are loving and kissing him!!

Rina said...

It's a date- for December. We could probably rent a theatre room and have a Edward vs. Jacob party!!

Kimberly said...

Update...need update!!!!

p.s. if that little bugger is still in your belly..I HAVE A TRAMPOLINE!!