Kortnie has been busy over the last month. Some of the highlights include her spring dance performance, trips to the park, and using an entire tube of my lipstick to paint her face, clothes, blankets etc. This girl loves make-up! I think I am going to be in trouble! I wish I had thought to take a picture of it, but I was too mad at the time to think about my camera!
Getting ready for her dance performance.

On her bike
Swinging at the park on Memorial Day.
We are also busy with swim lessons and tumbling this summer. We bought a new camper a couple of weeks ago and Kortnie cannot wait to go camping in it.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
All about Kortnie
Posted by Marnie at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was never a 'lip stick' kind of gal, but your sis was... Yep, you are in trouble...hee,hee,hee! :)
Awe that Kortnie! Such a cutie! We have had our share of run ins with the lip stick.
Oh that's cute. Love the lipstick storie. Made me laugh!
Post a Comment