Skylar has been very busy through the month of May. She learned how to ride a two-wheeler, graduated from preschool, played on a soccer team and had her spring dance performance. She is growing so fast and I can't believe that I will have a kindergartner in the fall.
On her bike - she learned on this smaller bike, but actually has a bigger bike that she now rides.
With her diploma after preschool graduation. She is getting so big!
Right before our dance performance, May 29, 2009
This is the only picture I took, then my battery died. Kory took some more, but I haven't had time to load them yet :(
We are now busy filling our summer with park days, swim lessons, and tumbling lessons. We are busy and having fun!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
All About Skylar
Posted by Marnie at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Playing soccer? Now that's a girl afte my own heart! Looks like she's tough on a field, but beautiful off... ;)
Skylar is growing up way too fast!!
Looks like you have a busy Summer in front of you. Have fun!
Wow! What a busy girl, and a busy girl makes for a busy mom. No wonder you were crazy in May.
Post a Comment