Friday, June 19, 2009

Back from the Dead!

The last few months my blog has been VERY neglected. I feel like I am finally getting back to normal, although there is never a lack of things to do. I kept thinking that everything would slow down after the temple celebration, but my time is just being filled with other activities. We have been busy working on our basement, gardening (or at least trying to!), working on trying to get a little more organized (always a work in progress for me!), teaching dance lessons, teaching school, taking the kids to swim lessons and tumbling lessons and the park, etc., etc., etc.,

Well, the life of a mom!

I am recommitting to posting! I hope you all have a fun and enjoyable summer!

3 comments:

Mandos said...

It seams like life goes in spurts. Your either crazy busy or just busy enough. Have a great summer!!

Holly said...

I have missed reading about what you have been up to...glad you are back! ;)

Rina said...

What a neat experience...with the temple celebration. You TOTALLY pass for a 17 year old. Jake got 2 tickets but I couldn't go--he took Brittan and they LOVED it! However,I was serenaded by the choir. They had gathered over here for pictures and instead of leaving they sang a few songs as I weeded my yard. It was AWESOME!