Tuesday, January 18, 2011

6 months and Growing

Lukas turned six months old on January 6th. He is growing so fast and getting so BIG (okay still small, but big to us!)
Stats -
15 lb. 3 oz. (10th percentile)
26+ inches (50th percentile)

Development Growth

Learning to splash in the water. He finally likes his bath!
Sitting up on his own. Trying to clap!

Making faces and blowing raspberries!
Crawling! Mostly he moves backwards, but is just figuring out how to move forwards now.

 I also just gave him his first hair cut. You can't tell the difference in these pictures very well, but you can in person. His hair wasn't real long, but it was very uneven and so I was trying to even things up.
My boys before the hair cut.
My boys after their hair cuts! So handsome.

3 comments:

Mandos said...

I can't beclieve Lukas is crawling! So fun!

Monica said...

So cute! He looks big to me too.

Shar said...

What a sweetie! I love looking at that pic of him and Alina at Christmas. IZ can definitely tell he's grown. Sheesh, if he's only in the 10th percentile for weight, Alina must be in the 2nd. She just broke 15 pounds at 7 and a half months! BTW, I was thinking of cutting Alina's hair for the same reason, but I can't bring myself to do it!