Okay, so I spent all day updating my blog, but I am all caught up! I completed 18 posts counting this one. It feels so good to be all caught up! I need to dedicate more time to posting and hopefully I will be able to stay more up to date!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have been busy reading all your posts. You have been pretty busy! Disneyland looked like so much fun. Love the new family picture, and the kids are getting big! XOXO
Amen!
Love the updates! It looks like you've had a lot of fun. I need to be better with my blog. I'll update it someday. See ya!
Wohoo! I am so glad you are caught up. I love all your posts. I love your new family picture. Everyone is getting so big!
Loved all of your posts and LOVE your new family pic at the top. So cute!
Wooohoooo!!! Go Marnie! I see MUCHO scrappin' in your future!! LOL!
love the new family picture!
It took me a few days to read all your post. It was fun to catch up and see all the pictures. Way to post.
Post a Comment