Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Denos Family Christmas Party

We have a huge Denos family Christmas party every year the Saturday before Christmas. We have dinner, a talent show and presents from Grandma Denos.

This is Lukas with his cute little cousin Alina Joy. They are only a month apart. I love Lukas' huge cheeser in this picture.
Kortnie wanted to take a picture of herself so I helped her out.
Marching Time. Before the kids get to open their presents they follow Grandma Denos around the room in a fun march. ALL the grandkids participate, even those with kids of their own.
Skylar marching with her cousin Tyson.

Ready!
Set!
Go!   Grandma counts down from 3 and all the kids go crazy.
Holland showing off some of his loot.
All the kids at the end of the night.
 It is always a fun night. This year we had a great time, but we all really missed Kory's Dad. It was not the same without him.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Those are fun traditions too. Does Kory's mom buy all those stokings with their names on it every year?

Shar said...

Holy cuteness! I love that pic of Lukas and Alina! I didn't get one of him cheesing like that, too funny! Alina has the same, right-sided dimple, though I guess she wasn't in the mood to show it off!